Tree Service Pasadena
Get 20% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Montebello & Ventura County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
HLI Tree Experts
Serving Montebello & Montebello County with Over 20 Years of Combined Experience
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
3D Tree Service crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Liane O. – Los Angeles, CA
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Robert was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Jewly N. – San Gabriel, CA
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Gabriel R. – Pasadena, CA
A Certified Arborist in Pasadena is a dedicated professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by a Certified Arborist for your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Pasadena, CA. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
Pasadena Emergency Tree Removal Service
Tree emergencies are known to appear when they are least expected. This could be in the middle of the night, before dawn, on the weekend, or when you and your family are celebrating a special occasion.
When a storm uproots your tree and leaves it relying on the neighboring trees for stability, immediate tree removal becomes necessary. However, where can you get a team to handle emergency tree removal in Montebello?
The team of tree cutting professionals at Tree Service Montebello has been handling emergency tree removals for the past 20 years. The company works on a 24/7 basis when it comes to tree emergencies. It does not matter whether you call the company at dawn, late in the evening, or in the middle of the night – the company will always arrive at the emergency site in less than 60 minutes.
Affordable 24/7 Montebello Emergency Tree Removal Service
When property owners in Montebello realize that Tree Service Montebello offers emergency tree services on a 24/7 basis, they assume the service is too costly. They expect that when our team shows up on their landscape in the middle of the night, the team will not leave without thousands of dollars.
This, however, is not the case. In the past 25+ years, we have worked hard to maintain an affordable price for emergency tree services in Montebello. We have done this for several reasons, including:
- Emergency tree removal procedures are rarely budgeted for. Since emergencies appear unexpectedly, homeowners rarely have money set aside to take care of them. For this reason, our goal has always been to handle emergency tree removals at the lowest possible price. This helps homeowners avoid breaking their bank accounts or pulling funds from other ongoing projects.
- To minimize property damages. High tree service prices often force homeowners to handle tree removal procedures themselves. DIY emergency tree removals, however, often leave homeowners with extreme property damages. By making the price of emergency tree removals affordable, we have reduced property repairs in Montebello.
- To minimize the risk of injuries. When homeowners use DIY tree removal on trees featuring significant risks, the possibility of ending up with significant injuries is very high. To help homeowners spend their time productively instead of the hospital, we had to make our emergency tree removal services affordable. Instead of risking their health because they cannot afford professional services, homeowners now can work with a team with years of experience.
Tree Service Montebello keeps its emergency tree service line open day and night. In the past, we have received calls in the middle of the night.
Responding to every call immediately, our team of tree cutting professionals in Montebello arrives at the emergency site less than an hour after receiving the call. We work through the night to restore safety to landscapes.
Benefits of Working with Emergency Tree Removal Experts
1. You Avoid Property Damage
Trees that need emergency tree removal are usually in very compromised positions. Without the right tools – or without enough experience – to make the tree removal procedures safe, homeowners risk dropping the trees on vital utilities. The resulting damage can force homeowners to spend thousands of dollars on repairs.
Professionals have handled emergency tree removals for decades. The team at Tree Service Montebello has advanced tree removal tools. Combining experience with safety tools, the team ensures no harm comes to homes during emergency tree removal.
2. Avoid Injuries
Trees that often require emergency tree removal have stability issues. Attempting to remove these trees without the right tree removal gear increases the risk of injury.
When homeowners allow professionals to handle emergency tree removal procedures, they enjoy a very safe procedure. Using advanced tools, professionals help homeowners avoid spending days in a hospital bed.
3. Professionals Work Fast
Using advanced tools, professionals can remove the biggest trees quickly. In cases where a tree is leaning dangerously over the house in the middle of the night, professionals will remove it in a short period – this will help you avoid losing the whole night to an emergency tree removal procedure.
4. Professionals help with Cleanup
Emergency tree removal procedures can be messy. By the time the tree is brought down, your entire landscape may be littered with branches, sawdust, leaves, and logs. If you are working alone on the emergency tree removal procedure, you may have to handle the cleanup procedure alone – this may take too much of your time.
Hiring a team of emergency tree removal experts eliminates the need to worry about waste. Professionals will collect all the waste and take it to the nearest dumpsite. The professionals will leave the landscape looking better than they found it.
Signs That Your Tree May Be Hazardous
In some cases, trees do display some signs before turning into safety concerns. Watching out for the following signs can help you remove risky trees before they need emergency tree removal:
- The tree’s bark is peeling
- The tree’s root structure is visible
- The tree needs support from neighboring trees
- The tree’s lean keeps increasing
- The tree is decaying from the inside
- The tree has suffered a lightning strike
- A recent wind storm has destabilized the tree