Tree Pruning Pasadena
Get 20% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
HLI Tree Experts
Serving Montebello & Montebello County with Over 20 Years of Combined Experience
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
3D Tree Service crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Liane O. – Los Angeles, CA
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Robert was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Jewly N. – San Gabriel, CA
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Gabriel R. – Pasadena, CA
Tree Service Pasadena specializes in tree service of all types of trees. Call Us Today For Your Tree Service Needs.
A Certified Arborist in Pasadena is a dedicated professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by a Certified Arborist for your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Pasadena, CA. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
Pasadena Tree Pruning Service
When a tree develops damaged branches on its crown, it immediately transforms from just another natural ornament to a hazard. The good thing, however, is that a pruning procedure can boost the tree’s safety. By removing the damaged branches, the team of tree cutting professionals at Tree Service Montebello ensures trees are 100% safe.
When trees catch a disease, the health problem generally moves from one limb to the other before finally landing on the tree trunk and increasing the risk of tree death. When that disease is caught early, a team of tree pruners can remove the infected branches, keeping the disease from spreading.
The team of tree pruners at Tree Service Montebello boasts more than 20 years of pruning trees in Montebello and the neighboring regions. The company boasts advanced tree maintenance gear that ranges from bucket trucks and power cutting tools to ultra-modern safety gear. Working with the team guarantees the best results for all types of trees.
Reasons To Hire Professionals For A Tree Pruning Procedure
1. You Save Money
While regular property owners think that DIY tree pruning is an ideal way to save some money, this is not always the case. It is not uncommon for DIY tree pruning procedures to go wrong, leaving homeowners with property damages or injuries.
While hiring professionals for tree pruning procedures will cost you money, this money is much less compared to the amount you would have to spend on property repairs or treatment costs if your DIY procedure goes wrong.
With advanced tools and years of experience, professionals help you avoid property damage and injuries. This helps you avoid spending thousands of dollars on treatment or home repairs.
2. You Avoid Tree Damage
When handling DIY tree pruning, most homeowners remove random branches from tree crowns. This often leaves trees with imbalanced appearances. In some cases, the damage caused by DIY tree pruning can be fixed. However, in some cases, the damage kills trees.
Professional tree pruners have years of experience in tree pruning. When combined with years of formal training, the experience allows the professional pruners to deliver great results on each tree they work on.
3. You Save Time
Tree pruning is a time-consuming procedure. When homeowners are working on trees with basic tools, they often end up spending more time than they should on a single tree. When working on multiple trees, homeowners can use days on a project that can take a team of professionals a few hours.
Professional tree pruners clear up your schedule. By replacing you on the tree, professionals allow you to focus on other vital tasks.
4. You Catch Diseases Early
Trees in Montebello are often affected by health problems. Working with professional tree service providers helps homeowners in the city catch diseases before they grow to a point where the trees cannot be treated.
The signs and symptoms that most homeowners often miss are extremely easy for professionals to detect. Working with professionals saves trees from death.
Preventative Tree Pruning
Preventative tree pruning helps homeowners improve tree safety. The procedure helps homeowners reduce the risk of property damage and injuries. Preventative tree pruning helps homeowners eliminate:
- Dying and dead branches
- Broken branches
- Branches that are threatening to fall
- Decaying limbs
- Branches that are blocking visibility on roads
This procedure may also be used by arborists to boost tree health. By removing infected branches, the arborist may keep the disease from spreading. This eliminates the risk of tree death.
Tree Pruning Tips
In Montebello, some property owners have small trees – that is, trees under 20 feet – standing away from vital utilities. These trees feature very minimal risks – this makes them good candidates for DIY tree pruning.
To avoid damaging your small, non-risky trees during tree pruning, be sure to take advantage of the following tips:
- Avoid removing large branches. The best branches to remove should have a diameter of less than 5 cm. If a branch has a diameter of more than 10 cm, let it stay on the tree – only remove large branches if they are posing safety risks or are damaged beyond repair.
- Check the angle between the branch and the tree trunk. Branches making a V-shaped angle with the tree trunk can be removed. Arborists, however, recommend allowing branches with a U-shaped angle to remain on the tree.
- Sharpen your cutting tools. When using a blunt tool, you will have to cut the same branch multiple times. This increases the risk of injuries and wounds. The wounds can develop infections that could easily kill your tree.
- Remove younger branches. Compared to branches that have been on the tree longer, younger branches are much easier to manage. What’s more, younger branches do not scar as much as the older branches.
- Sanitize your tools when moving from one tree to the other. This will help you avoid spreading diseases from one tree to the other. Rubbing alcohol is an ideal sanitizing agent.
- If you have questions about the tree pruning procedure, consult a professional arborist. If you have never pruned a tree before and feel like you may make some mistakes, consider hiring a team of professionals.